The Limerick Township Administration Office is the hub of township activity. This office is usually the first point of contact for residents who have questions or concerns related to township matters. Personnel in this office serve as liaisons for the public to the Council Members. The Roads Department and the Fire Dept. are also located in the same building as the Administration Office. The Disposal Site is located just up the hill from the Administration Office.
The friendly, professional staff at the Administration Office is ready to assist and provide for callers and visitors answers and directions for their concerns or specific needs. Residents always have the option of contacting the Reeve or Council members directly.
Township of Limerick Administration Department is responsible for financial matters including accounting, record keeping, preparing Council agendas and minutes, implementing Council direction and initiatives, website management, elections, communications, by-laws, budgeting and reporting.
The Clerk's Department is the corporate office for the Township of Limerick and the holder of the corporate seal. All official corporate business is processed through this Department.
To act as corporate coordinator in accordance with the decision of Council to facilitate interdepartmental efficiency. To perform statutory duties and exercise the responsibilities of CAO/Clerk-Treasurer as as outlined in the Municipal Act, 2001. To advise Council and Committees and to implement and administer the objectives, policies and programs established and approved by Council, in accordance with all applicable legislation and by-laws.
CAO/Clerk-Treasurer | Jennifer Trumble
Phone: 613-474-2863 Ext. 202
To perform routine secretarial, clerical, and receptionist duties for the operational support and assistance as it pertains to the CAO/Clerk-Treasurer; as well as clerical duties as assigned for various departments.
Deputy Clerk-Treasurer| Elizabeth Park
Phone: 613-474-2863 Ext. 201
Aides in providing variety of secretarial and administrative support services to the Township's Administrative Department.
Administrative Assistant| Victoria Tisdale
To Subscribe to Council agenda and packets please complete our Consent to Electronic Information.
Administration Department Documents
- The North Hastings Community Safety and Well-being Public2020-02-29
- 2019 Multi-Year Accessibility Plan2019-12-01
- 2018 Accessibility Multi-year Plan2018-12-01
- Non Motor2018-04-10
- Multi-year Accessibility 2017-12-31
- 2018 Council Meeting and Important Dates2017-12-21
- NEW - Limerick Community Centre Rental Agreement2017-10-02
- 2017-08-21 - Council Packet2017-08-16
- 2017-08-21 - Roads Committee Packet2017-08-16
- 2016-08-21 - Consent Packet2017-08-16
- 2015 Emergency Management2017-06-15
- Canada 150 - Click Here2017-05-01
- Limerick Township Canada 150 Photo Contest Guidelines2017-04-25
- 2017 Council Meeting Dates2017-01-17
- Limerick Friend's Club Community Events2017-01-01
- 2016 - Asset Management Plan2016-12-12
- 2015 Township of Limerick - Asset Management Plan2015-12-07
- 2015 - Asset Management Tables2015-12-07
- Online Citzen Self Reporting for OPP2014-11-06