The Township of Limerick’s Building Department reviews permit applications, issues permits, and conducts inspections in accordance with the Ontario Building Code and Township By-Laws. The primary purpose of inspections is the promotion of public safety through the application of appropriate uniform standards while safeguarding buildings where we live, work and play.
Chief Building Official: Frank Mills
Please contact Municipal office for further information.
Phone: 613-474-2863 Ext. 203 Cell: 613-334-9560
Building & Planning Department Documents
- Shoreline Purchase Application2016-08-19
- New! Shoreline Purchase Bylaw2016-08-19
- Septic Permit - Word Document Fillable2016-06-29
- Septic Permit - PDF2016-06-29
- Bylaw 2013-20 - Schedule A2015-03-11
- Bylaw 2013-20-Schedule B2015-03-11
- Bylaw 2013-20-Schedule C2015-03-11
- Bylaw 2013-20-Schedule D2015-03-11
- Minor Variance Application2014-12-23
- Comprehensive Zoning Bylaw & Schedules2014-10-14
- Application for a Permit to Construct or Demolish2014-10-01