Limerick Township has approximately 60 kilometres of roadway. Of this total amount, approximately 16 km is paved (surface treated) and 44 kilometres is gravel. Council attempts every year to increase our total inventory of surface treated road. Although costly at the outset, yearly maintenance and grading makes a surface treated road less expensive over the longer haul.
Public Works and Infrastructure Manager |
Phone: 613-474-2863 Ext. 204
Special Notice !
Please be advised that the Township of Limerick has received funding under the second intake of the Ontario Community Infrastructure Fund’s application-based component. The project, which will be constructed in 2017, is for the rehabilitation of Steenburg Lake North Road, from Highway 62 to Old Hastings Road. The project is being planned as a Schedule A+ Municipal Class Environmental Assessment, and is anticipated to include the following work as a minimum: ditching, culvert replacements, guide rail installations, and the installation of granular and asphalt pavement. The project is currently in the preliminary design phase with the completion of a topographical survey and culvert inventory expected to be completed in the summer of 2016.
If have any questions on this project, please contact one of the following individuals:
Chris Bent - Project Manager
G.D. Jewell Engineering Inc. - 613.969.1111
Darren Naulls - Roads Superintendent
Township of Limerick - 613.318.9928
Roads Department Documents
- 2020-07-06 Roads Committee Closed Session2020-07-06
- 2020-06-23 Roads Committee Packet 2020-06-23
- 2020-06-17 Summer Maintenance Level Of Service2020-06-17
- 2020-02-07 Roads Committee Council2020-02-06
- Entrance Permit Application2017-07-12
- 2017 ROADS COMMITTEE DATES2017-04-05
- Roads Need Study - 20152015-12-04
- Winter Patrol Policy2014-10-14
- Unopen Road Allowance Bylaw2014-10-14
- Level of Service Policy2014-10-14